Grain supplies both External Class 1 Shiplap Cladding (timbers such as Spotted Gum and Ironbark) and Internal Timber Cladding (any sustainable or recycled species). We are able to match almost any profile while our standard profile selections include Shiplap Tongue & Groove, V-Joint Cladding Boards and Standard Tongue & Groove Cladding.
Grain also supplies a wide range of feature Cladding and Lining boards which extensively used in commercial applications. However the demand in the domestic market is quickly increasing.
- Recycled "As Is" - Left Natural;
- Recycled "Rustic" - Wire Brushed;
- Recycled " Sawn" - Sawn Face;
- Recycled "Old Grey" - an application providing a beautiful natural (barn style) aged grey;
- Recycled Oregon has also become very popular in recent years for internal lining boards due to its raised grain and ease of burn treatment;